Friday 21 January 2011

Re-Assessing our Authentic Costumes

Although we were very organised in giving out our roles I don't think we did it soon enough as we found it very difficult sticking to our brief in being conventional in film noir costumes. When arriving at Jessies in the morning before filming we were set on taking a modern twist with our costumes in stead as this would be more practical. As a director I did express my ideas and gave the briefing as long as we had flowy and elegant clothing for underneath on our femme fatale then we would be fine. I did manage to get a hold of a fur coat for our femme fatale to wear and Jessie and Melissa had a good idea in giving our Anti-Hero my denim jacket as a more modern twist. Ellen had her input in styling also, grubbing up his top with mascara to look like oil stains while Jessie focused on the femme fatale. I had previously briefed our actor on the basics of his costume:


As this is Jessicas's role, this is the link to her post on styline:
Jessica's Post on Styling

No comments:

Post a Comment