Tuesday 25 January 2011

Assesment Criteria So Far..

This is the marking criteria for the highest levels as I am aiming to achive quite highly, to assess my work so far I have gone over the criteria and highlighted it in blue if I feel that I have achieve it and amber if I feel like I am in the midst of achieving it. The ones that are left black are ones I need to focus on starting and getting done.

VIDEO
Specification for -
Level 4 48–60 marks A*/A High B

There is evidence of excellence in the creative use of most of the following technical skills:
-holding a shot steady, where appropriate;
-framing a shot, including and excluding elements as appropriate;
-using a variety of shot distances as appropriate;
-shooting material appropriate to the task set;
-selecting mise-en-scène including colour, figure, lighting, objects and setting;
-editing so that meaning is apparent to the viewer;
-using varied shot transitions and other effects selectively and appropriately for the task set;
-using sound with images and editing appropriately for the task set;
-using titles appropriately.

RESEARCH AND PLANNING
Specification for -
Level 4 16–20 marks A*/A High B


-There is excellent research into similar products and a potential target audience.
-There is excellent organisation of actors, locations, costumes or props.
-There is excellent work on shotlists, layouts, drafting, scripting or storyboarding.
-There is an excellent level of care in the presentation of the research and planning
-Time management is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment