Monday 15 November 2010

My Sound & Characters Concept Board



I am very pleased with how my concept board has turned out considering I was worried about how difficult it might be to get Sound concepts right. The research I have undergone has definitely broadened my knowledge of how to create the perfect film noir title sequence based around our brief. Using secondary sources such as magazines, the internet and video sites has given me a variety of ways to present what I have learnt, therefore helping me create primary sources throughout my concept board. It has also gave me ideas for posts to put on my blog that will in turn, again, make me more knowledgeable - these include posts about Neo-Noir, evaluation of an OTS I have seen but also a post based solely on the storyline me and my group have now discussed in more detail, talking more deeply about each character..followed by a storyboard.

This is evidence of me using secondary sources to create my concept board...

No comments:

Post a Comment